Right, so now you've got your head round those simple rules let's help you win!
- It's all about the empty columns! Empty columns allow you to restack more cards together, hopefully freeing up a card or column in the process.
- Move lower ranked cards first, as once a higher ranked chain of cards is created it gets much harder to move later on. Having said this, if an empty column presents itself you may find it best to put the higher ranked cards there and work your way down trying to build up the full column.
- Of course always send Aces and twos to the foundation piles immediately. Be careful with other cards, as sometimes you can have two columns of cards in suit, but can only choose one set to place on the foundation. Pick the set that opens up the most possibilities for you.
- It's usually preferable to play cards that have been dealt first, rather than cards in the waste pile. There is a caveat, as you reach the end of the waste pile, you may wish to move those cards as it may end up being tricky going back through the cards you could not use earlier.
- The key is planning your moves. You are always looking out for options that will free up cards that will assist your progress, and that takes a little bit of thought.
We hope you have much more success playing this card game after reading this guide.