The goal of Tripeaks Reserve is to clear all the cards from the layout to reveal the gold held deep within the vault. In this solitaire game you can select the card that you will use next.
Select any card from the group in the bottom left marked by the semi-transparent text "Select Card". After you have selected a card only cards that are one lower or one higher can be placed on it. The Ace is as usual for most games inspired by Tripeaks both high and low. If you cannot place any cards from the layout onto the showing card, select a new card and continue.
If you can not make a move, this solitaire game will allow you to Take Points and finish playing. The secret to getting the most points is to try and complete as many rounds as possible.
Hints and Tips
- Try to start off by selecting cards that have many duplicates. This way you can avoid using single cards too early.
- Use the undo button to peak under the cards if you have a choice between several selections from the layout.
- Play quickly to try and get the time bonus.
- Make sure you check all your options before selecting a card.
- You are always better off removing a card from nearer the top of the layout than nearer the end. Ideally try to make selections that uncover the maximum number of cards with each turn.
- Sometimes luck is involved, so you'll just have to have a guess!