- Match 3
- Treasures of the Mystic Sea
Treasures of the Mystic Sea game info
Treasures of the Mystic Sea has a hexagonal game board filled with different types of items.
Swap items to create horizontal or diagonal lines of 3 or more of the same items.
Treasures of the Mystic Sea has 22 levels to complete. Requirements to complete a level vary between levels, e.g. bringing treasures down to the bottom of the screen, or removing all gold backgrounds.
When you are playing a level of this puzzle game, you can save your progress for that specific level by clicking Pause followed by Save & Quit.
Besides the regular tiles featuring images such as a barrel or a box, there are some special tiles in Treasures of the Mystic Sea:
- Boxes: These tiles need to be removed by matching 3 (or more) items right next to them. Once they are removed, items will fall through to the area below them.
- Shackles: These tiles need to be released by matching 3 (or more) items with them being one of the items.
- Keys & locks: Collect keys to open locks of the same color.
- Treasures: Remove items below them so they reach the bottom of the screen.
Match items with twinkles around them to charge the power-ups shown on the left of the screen. The more charges you collect before using a power-up, the more powerful it will be.
There are six different power-ups, each with a different effect:
- Chaos: Swaps random chips on the game board (5, 7 or 10 pairs).
- Tornado: Removes random chips from the game board (6, 10 or 15 chips).
- Fuse: Removes a horizontal line of a certain amount of chips that you can choose (5, 7 of 9 chips).
- Dynamite: Removes an area of chips that you can choose by explosion (radius of 2, 3 or 4).
- Chain lightning: Removes a certain amount of chips of a type that you can choose (5, 7 or 9 chips).
- Telekinesis: Swaps two random chips within a specified range (radius of 3, 4 or 5)
In this match 3 game, you play against a time limit. Each level has a certain objective, and it must be completed before the time runs out.
The time left is indicated with the blue indicator on the left of the screen.
If you prefer, you can also play without time limit. When choosing a progress save slot, you can uncheck the box and the time limit will be removed.
Treasures of the Mystic Sea can be played in all modern browsers, on all device types (desktop, tablet, mobile), and on all operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, ...).