- FreeCell Type
- Baker's Game
Baker's Game game info
- Family: FreeCell Type Solitaire Games
- Decks: One deck (52 cards)
- Game time: Medium
- Chance of winning: Medium
How to play Baker’s Game
Remove all cards to the top right cells to win a level.
Layout & deal
All cards from one deck (52 cards in total) are dealt face-up into 8 tableau piles. The first 4 piles are dealt 7 cards, the last 4 are dealt 6 cards. There are 4 cells which are empty at the start, and 4 foundation piles which are also empty at the start.
This solitaire game is very similar to Freecell. The only difference is that you must build up columns in the descending order in the same suit instead of by alternating colour.
- Tableau piles are built down by rank and by suit.
- On the tableau, sequences which are correctly ordered can be moved together, depending on the amount of empty cells and tableau piles. The amount of cards you can move at the same time is: (1 + number of empty free cells) * 2 ^ (number of empty tableau columns).
- Cells can contain only 1 card.
- Any card (or sequence of cards) can be moved to an empty tableau pile.
- Foundations are built up in-suit (by increasing rank).
- FreeCell: Similar layout and rules as Baker’s Game, except that building on tableau is by alternating colour instead of same suit.
- Eight Off: Follows the exact same rules as Baker’s Game, but has 8 cells instead of 4.