Interesting solitaire game that resembles Klondike Solitaire but also has features from Spider Solitaire.
Easthaven Solitaire game info
- Family: Klondike Solitaire Games
- Decks: One deck (52 cards)
- Game time: Medium
- Chance of winning: Good
How to play Easthaven Solitaire
Move all the cards to the foundations.
Layout & deal
The tableau consists of 7 piles. Each pile is dealt three cards, only the top card is face-up. The rest of the cards go face-down into the stock. The four foundation piles are empty at the start.
- The tableau is built down by rank and by alternating color. Sequences which are correctly ordered can be moved together.
- Face-down cards in the tableau which get exposed are flipped automatically.
- Any card (or sequence of cards) can be moved to an empty tableau pile.
- Click the stock to deal one extra face-up card to each tableau pile, as in Spider Solitaire.
- Foundations are built up in-suit (by increasing rank).
- Klondike Solitiare: Klondike Solitaire shares the rules for building in the tableau with Easthaven, but the deal and flipping the stock are different.