- Sultan Solitaire
Sultan Solitaire game info
- Family: Reserved builders type games
- Decks: Two decks (104 cards)
- Game time: Long
- Chance of winning: High
- Also known as: Sultan of Turkey, Emperor of Germany
In Sultan Solitaire your goal is to arrange all the cards so that the Sultan (the King of Hearts) is surrounded by his eight queens.
Deal & layout
There are 8 foundation piles surrounding the King of Hearts in the middle. All foundation piles start with a King, except the one above the sultan which starts with Ace of Hearts. The six reserve piles are dealt one card each. The rest of the cards go into the stock.
- The cards should be placed on the foundation piles in ascending order of their suit. So to begin with you must find an Ace to place on the eight Kings around the edge, then a 2 and so on until you find the Queens.
- Click the stock to reveal a new card and move it to the waste pile.
- Cards from the waste pile can be moved to the foundations or to an empty reserve pile.
- Around the edges of the screen you can see six places to temporarily put cards. If one of these places is free, you may move the current card shown at the top to this position.
- There is no building on the reserve piles, you can only move the cards in the reserve piles to the foundations.
- Get a new card by clicking the face down pack of cards at the top of the screen.
- You can redeal the stock twice, which will also shuffle the cards.
You should find that the rules of the game are fairly simple. Try to complete the game as quickly as possible!