Kings & Queens Solitaire Tripeaks game info
The goal of Kings & Queens Solitaire Tripeaks is to remove all cards from the field without using up your stock.
Players are presented with an arrangement of cards - this is called the tableau. This changes throughout the levels, keeping you on your toes as you navigate through the game.
The card facing upwards at the bottom of the screen is the beginning of the waste pile. This is the card you will take action against - tap on a card in the tableau either one rank higher or one rank lower than the card on top of the waste pile. This will remove it from the field and the card tapped will move to the top of the waste pile.
NB: You cannot tap on a card with the same ranking!
Cards facing downwards will only be revealed when there are no more cards on top of it - even if it is partially covered, it will still remain facing downwards.
When no more moves are available, you must take a card from the stock at the bottom (bundle of cards facing downwards next to the waste pile). If by the time you have used all the cards from the stock but still haven’t cleared the board, you lose the level. You can choose to restart the level but you will lose a heart in doing so. However, you can also choose to continue the level by paying 100 coins to add five extra cards to the stock.
At the beginning of playing, players will have an unlimited amount of hearts to help you learn the game. Once the timer runs out the maximum number of hearts you can hold at one time is five hearts. Hearts refill at a rate of one every 30 minutes.
Coins and Stars
You can earn coins and stars for each level, depending on your score.
- The green chest at the upper left corner of the screen tells you how many coins you will receive upon completion of that level. The chest builds up throughout the level - look out for cards with a little coin symbol attached as these will give you extra coins!
- Bonus coins are also given depending on how many cards are left in the stock when you complete the level.
- Used to buy boosters and special in-level moves, such as ‘Undo’ and to add additional cards to the stock pile.
- Stars are earned every time you complete a level.
- Used to open beautiful new maps, pictures and backgrounds as well as obtain awesome rewards!
Boosts are unlocked once you reach level 5. Here are descriptions of how each boost affects gameplay.
- Undo button (unlocked from level 6): Allows the player to undo the previous action for 50 coins.
- 4-card-combo (unlocked from level 11): Collect 4 cards in a row to add an extra card to the stock pile. Once this boost is unlocked there will be an indicator towards the top right of the tableau. After scoring the first 4-card-combo on a level, the number of extra cards increases to two.
- Joker card (unlocked from level 12): Use the joker card to save your streak. When shown, you can collect a card of any rank, regardless of what was on top of the waste pile. Joker cards are golden cards with a ‘W’ in the middle. Joker cards can be purchased for 150 coins by clicking on the Joker card at the bottom right of the screen.
- +2 and +3 cards (unlocked from level 13): When 'freeing up' these cards, the corresponding number on the card is the number of extra cards added to the stock. It is therefore crucial to free them up when you’re running low in your stock.
- Magnet (unlocked from level 15): Magnets can be attached to cards - doing so will cause three random cards to be collected along with the attached card.
- Jackpot (unlocked from level 16): The jackpot is a daily prize where players choose from three scratch-cards to win various bonuses and prizes including coins and set time of unlimited hearts.
- Dice booster (unlocked from level 19): Roll the dice at the beginning of the level for bonus stock cards. The number shown on the dice is the number of extra cards awarded.
Other special features
- Iced cards (unlocked from level 23): Cards that are iced must be hit twice before they are removed from the board. Also, the card on top of the waste pile is consumed when used to hit an iced card. The card lying under this will be played next.
- Harder levels: Levels increase in difficulty after level 20, with a second board being introduced. This may require players to change their strategies with more cards needing to be cleared - the second board is also only unlocked when the first is completed!
- Rubies (unlocked at level 27): Just like coins, some cards have rubies attached to them. Clear these away to collect the rubies and compete against other players on a global leaderboard to win special prizes.
Kings & Queens Solitaire Tripeaks belong to the category of solitaire games and is developed by Clever Apps.
Kings & Queens Solitaire Tripeaks can be played in all modern browsers, on all device types (desktop, tablet, mobile), and on all operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, ...).