Solitaire Tripeaks Garden game info
The goal of Solitaire Tripeaks Garden is to remove all cards from the tableau without using up your stock cards. Try and beat the clock for extra stars!
Solitaire Tripeaks Garden follows the rules of the original Tripeaks game. Tap on a card that is one rank higher of one rank lower than the card on top of the waste pile to remove it from the tableau. The removed card will move to the top of the waste pile.
The layout of the tableau changes throughout the levels, with some being harder than others, keeping you on your toes.
Face-down cards in the layout will be automatically revealed once all cards on top of it are removed.
When you get stuck, you can turn a card from the stock to the waste pile. The stock is the face-down pile next to the waste pile.
You cannot reset the stock, so if the stock is empty and you run out of moves you lose the level. Alternatively, you can buy extra cards in bundles of 5. The first set of 5 extra cards you buy will be free, after that you will need to pay coins each time you buy extra. If you’re really struggling, look out for cards wiggling - these indicate available moves.
Collecting Stars and Coins
Players can earn a maximum of three stars per level, and this is dependent on their performance:
- One star for completing the level
- One star for completing the level in the amount of time given
- One star for scoring all three streaks
You can see the progress of your streaks at the top of the game screen. There are three checkpoints (2 coins and 1 star). Play 5 cards in a row to be awarded one checkpoint. This means to score the Streak star you will need 3 x 5 consecutive taps. You would also get the star with 15 consecutive taps! Streaks can also award rewards such as coins, bonus cards or wild cards.
Another point to mention here is that the coins awarded per card increases if you’ve got a streak going. The number of coins awarded will go back to 1 upon resetting the streak.
Playing and tapping on cards will earn you coins, though there are other ways to build up your coin score. Every 60 minutes players get 100 free coins - click on the button in the top left of the level select screen to collect this. In addition, every calendar day players are gifted one +5 extra cards (into the talon when you run out of cards) as well as 350 bonus coins. This resets at 00:00 every day, so don’t forget to retrieve yours!
The coins earned throughout the game can be used to purchase various boosts, special moves and in-game items that players unlock as they play the game. Let’s take a look at some examples.
- Undo move: Players can undo their last move for 100 coins - this is fixed for the beginner levels but increases as players advance through the game. Undo will also save your streak - you will get your previous streak back.
- Wild cards (unlocked from level 4): When a Wild card is used players can tap on any card regardless of what was on the talon. Use this to save your streak when you are close to a streak checkpoint to get those 3 stars! Wild cards can be purchased for 600 coins by clicking on the Wild card at the bottom right of the screen. Beware: only one Wild card can be used per level.
- Freedom card (unlocked from level 20): One freedom card can get rid of any obstacles present - for example all cards locked with vines on the board would be freed. This only frees the cards - they’d still need to be matched in order to be removed from the board. Freedom cards only work on cards that are visible. Cards not revealed or on the other side of a moving board would not be affected. Purchase Freedom cards from the bottom left of the board (costs 300 coins).
Other special features
- Locked cards (unlocked from level 7): From level 7 onwards locked cards are introduced. These are entangled with vines - find another card of value one lower or higher to free the card. This card used to free cards are then discarded unless it’s the first card in play. This means players need to find another matching card to clear it from the board. Unlocking a card cannot be undone.
- Moving boards (unlocked from level 15): On these levels, as cards on the left are matched and removed, the board moves to the right to expose the remaining cards. These can be seen to let the player know what’s coming up but more cards have to be cleared on the left for these to be clickable and available.
After completing level 20, players return to map selection to choose another flower world to unlock. Each flower world features 20 different levels. With 10 different flower worlds to choose from, this means players have access to 200 levels!
Solitaire Tripeaks Garden is developed by Inlogic Software. Solitaire Tripeaks Garden belongs to the category of solitaire games.
Solitaire Tripeaks Garden can be played in all modern browsers, on all device types (desktop, tablet, mobile), and on all operating systems (Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, ...).