- Montana Solitaire
Montana Solitaire game info
- Family: Non-builders type games
- Decks: One deck (52 cards)
- Game time: Long
- Chance of winning: Medium
- Also known as: Blue Moon Solitaire, Gaps Solitaire, Spaces Solitaire, Vacancies Solitaire
Like in addiction solitaire, the game is won when you succeed in arranging all cards into four rows forming a sequence of twelve cards of the same suit from Two to King. The last space in the row should be empty.
Deal & layout
There are 4 rows of 13 spaces each. All cards of one deck (52 cards) are dealt to the spaces, after which the Aces are removed creating 4 gaps.
- You can move any card at any time, but only into a free space that has to its left a card of the same suit and one lower in rank. This rule has as a consequence that a space to the right of a King can never be filled. The first space in a row can only be filled with a two.
- When no more moves are available you can press the shuffle button to reshuffle the cards. This will pick up all cards that are not correctly placed yet, shuffle them and deal them. In each row an empty spaces is kept after the correctly ordered cards.
- Each game you can reshuffle the cards 2 times.