- If you are playing with boosts. Select Depth Charges, Key Magnet and Bonus Fish. Although extra time will get you a slightly better score bonus at the end of the game, you'll find Key Magnet more useful. Run Finder recently disappeared but if it comes back you should select that instead of Key Magnet. Depth Charges also give you a shot at continuing a run if you have no more cards that you can play.
- Keep an eye out for on your time. If you are running out of time, then try to get those stacks of cards down below the line that is drawn across the play area as quickly as possible.
- Play stacks that have key cards so you can open up more slots. After that try to remove stacks that are longer before removing shorter stacks. It's not always possible of course and the most important thing is to try and keep those card runs going! Ideally you want to keep your stacks fairly balanced as it can be tricky to remove a long stack that remains near the end of the game as you have hardly any options for your moves.
- Okay this tip is an obvious one. Try to plan your moves and keep racking up those card runs to unlock more multiplier fish! A card run of 10, will bring out the multiplier fish.
- If the game has two options on where to place a card it will always pick the left most card of the three. If you don't plan correctly this can sometimes upset your card runs which admittedly is difficult because of the time pressure in the game.
- Bonus points received for removing stacks are NOT multiplied, so you don't need to worry about planning when to remove a complete stack.
- Try to play quickly to get bonus points for speed by removing four cards in a row quickly without clicking an incorrect card or getting any more cards.
- The game gives you an additional bonus of 1000 points for each game you have won in a streak. This can add up quite nicely, so do try to keep winning!
- Use the joker's at the right time! In particular if you have a joker as the last card of the stack and you've only created a short run, it might be prudent to save it for the next set of cards that you draw in the hope that you will be able to create a longer card run and get way more points for your trouble.
Good luck with the game!